Clarendon Heritage Sites
Welcome to the JNHT Clarendon Heritage Sites.
- St. Peter's Church (Alley) - one of the oldest Churches in the island. It was founded in 1671
- May Pen Clock Tower - The May Pen Clock Tower is made of stone.
- Halse Hall Great House - When the English captured Jamaica in 1655, it was the custom to give officers
- Portland Point Lighthouse - has the highest tower in the Island, standing at a height of 145 feet.
- Milk River Spa - another of Jamaica's great spas.
- Claude McKay's Birthplace - Birth place of internationally acclaimed writer and poet, born in the year 1889
- Four Paths Railway Station - is a two-storey concrete building.
- Suttons Railway Station - is a Jamaica/Georgian timber house set on a stone base.