Some structures housed a police station or vestries/parish council offices on the lower level of the building. Some prominent Jamaicans were tried at these locations, namely two of our National Heroes, George William Gordon at the Morant Bay Court House and Sir Alexander Bustamante at the Port Maria Court House.
- Black River Courthouse - The date of construction for the Court House at Black River is unknown however
- Falmouth Courthhouse - This courthouse was erected in 1815. The building is a Georgian design.
- Historic Courthouse (Mobay) - Built in or around 1774 this building has proven to be quite an important.
- Historic Half Way Tree Courthouse - This Court House was built in 1807 and was approved by the Parish
- Mandeville Courthouse - The Mandeville Court House was built in 1817. It was constructed in the Jamaica
- Morant Bay Courthouse - "The Morant Bay Courthouse, which was destroyed by fire on Monday, Feb 19, 2007
- Port Antonio Courthouse - This stone and brick building was erected in 1895 under the direction of the
- Savannah-la-mar Courthouse - The court house in Savanna-la-mar dates from 1925, on an area named
- Spanish Town Courthouse - The building (which was designed by architect James Delaney) was completed